The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
1. The product is purchased from anyone other than an authorized Populele dealer or upon which unauthorized repair or service work has been carried out.
2. The problem has been subject to alteration, misuse, accident, or neglect.
3. Any part of the product has been disassembled.
4. The product is normal “wear and tear”, including but not limited to any discoloration, fading or damage to the original finish, or worn frets, strings, tuners, hardware and plating.
5. The product has shipping damages of any kind.
6. Damage resulting from exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, acts of nature, dry climates, or salt air climates. Failure to use a humidiﬁer on the product will void your warranty if any cracking occurs. Warranty claims may not be considered if a quality humidiﬁer is not used with your product while it is stored in its case or bag. When the instrument is not in its case or bag for more than two days we recommend, it is stored in a room with a relative humidity of 40-60% with its humidiﬁer correctly installed inside the instrument.
7. The product is exposed to heating or cooling sources that cause damage to the instrument.
8. Personal opinions relating to the sound and tone of the instrument.
9. Maintenance requested consists of repair or replacement of options, accessories or consumables.
10. The warranty period has expired.
Any recovery is limited to the original purchase price. No other person is authorized to modify this limited warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state and jurisdiction. These rights shall not be affected by this limited warranty. This warranty cannot be transferred or assigned.
After the warranty period, the customer can send the defective product to our Service location with postage paid. PopuMusic will repair the defective product, the cost of repairing the defective item is on the customer. The amount of repairing cost is case by case. PopuMusic will notify the customer of the amount of fixing fee.
NEITHER THIS WARRANTY NOR ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL EXTEND BEYOND THE WARRANTY PERIOD. NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM INACCURACY OR MATHEMATICAL INACCURACY OF THE PRODUCT OR LOSS OF STORED DATA.
Please put your defective product in a proper box and ship it to our Service location.
To obtain warranty service, contact PopuMusic at firstname.lastname@example.org using the information provided at www.popumusic.com.
Proof of purchase is required to verify eligibility.